Are you passionate about video games? Do you enjoy coding? Then we’d like to invite you to become a member of our team!
3D Avenue is currently looking for a programmer willing to join our programming department, which is in charge of designing and making the code that will define gameplay features in our projects. This role requires of a strong sense of ingenuity and creativity.
- Development of video game physics and gameplay mechanics.Development of user interfaces.
- Creation of tools to facilitate design of the video game.
- Ensuring optimal performance of projects between different platforms.
- Maintenance and documentation of software developed in-house.
- Great passion for video games.
- Experience programming in C#.
- Experience working with Unity 3D.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in teams.
- Ability to work on existing code.
- Proficiency in Technical English.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to Maracaibo, Venezuela.
- Experience working with video game development frameworks.
Experience working with agile development methodologies and tools.
Experience working on mods.
CV and Digital portfolio.